All members of Jules Verne school are part of an educative community. They contribute to the day to day activities in their classrooms and in the school life, they participate to the respect and influence in our pedagogical process. By joining the school, they will have to offer a teaching or essential complementary missions (participating to different activities, projects, animations, etc.).
Comply with programs and recommandations followed by the school to ensure French language and culture broadcasting and support other languages and cultures.
– Adhere to positive education values, cultural and linguistic opening
– Be responsible and committed
– Collaborate, share and help each others
– Be benevolent and have empathy for students
– Be bold and demonstrate personal initiative in teaching and continuing education
– Keep confidentiality on all topics related to organization, employees and everyone linked to the school.
We welcome all speculative application. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please send resumes and motivation letter to Agita Makule our human resource manager at email@example.com
We are looking for enthusiastic animators ready to create interesting activities and projects for children after lessons! If you are interested in working with children and you have French knowledge, please, send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org